We are closely monitoring the Ministry of Health of Peru (MINSA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) on cases of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and workers is of paramount importance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Aranwa Hotels is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Aranwa Hotels are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
The following policy is implemented with respect to individual rooms booked into Group blocks (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences) for both cancelled and non-cancelled events:
- Guests who booked rooms into a Group block using a third-party channel (e.g., online travel agents, meeting planners or other third-party travel professionals) are advised to contact the relevant third party for information on the third party’s policies. If a third party cancels the event, it is the third party’s responsibility to cancel the individual reservations made on each guest’s behalf.
In case you don’t remember which website you resolved with, you can find the name of the travel provider and their contact details in the confirmation email. If you wish to obtain more information about changes to your reservation write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit card) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed. The form and timing of refund may be subject to the current conditions of the issuing bank.
- If you have questions as a group organizer about the terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels around the world are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Aranwa Hotels are taking includes:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge:
Hotel workers – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel workers are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where workers labor (behind the scenes), hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
April 30, 2020